What’s Happening in Vero Beach?
- On Saturday, March 29, from 7-8 pm A Concert by th Garden of Gethsemane in celebration of Christ at First Presbyterian Church of Sebastian
- On Saturday, March 29 Easter Egg hunt at Humiston Park starting at 4:30, their will be other crafts and photos with the Easter Bunny, all sponsored by the Dale Sorensen Real Estate Office on Ocean Drive. Followed by the Golf Cart, Bonnets and Bowties parade at 6 p.m.
- March 31 Easter Festival at the Community Church of Vero Beach from 9-11 a.m.
- Hibiscus Festival 2018 – April 5, 7 & 8 , 2018 Over 50 artists will be displaying art for sale for two days at the Hibiscus Festival Fine Art and Fine Craft Show. In downtown Vero Beach. Bring your family and friends to enjoy the musical entertainment, a children’s art show, the United Against Poverty Shopping Cart Parade, delicious food and children’s activities.
- Canoe Excursions (1 hr) at the Environmental Learning Center Every Tuesday at 2:30pm through April 24th
- The Vero Beach Air Show, Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT) Saturday Advance Ticket Sale
- Wed April 4th – It’s A Jungle Out There Exhibition at McKee Gardens in Vero Beach
- Sunday April 8th 1:30pm – 3:30 p.m. – Vero Beach Polo Match
- April 13th The Ladies of Soul & the L.O.S.in the Band Concerts in the Park Series – The concerts are held at Riverview Park in Sebastian from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday April 10 8:00pm through Sunday, April 29 – Mamma Mia – at the Riverside Theater
There is always something happening here in Vero Beach, so keep checking back to see what else we post.